Online Users
Downthememorylane

Friday, April 28, 2006

I haven't been blogging for kinda long already. Hahaha. Now let me recap. lol

Home Econs test on Monday was kinda different compared to all the previous ones. So many things that I memorised weren't tested. In fact, it's only 3 pages long with big pictures here and there, so actually there's no need to study so hard for it. It's just really very different la.

Tuesday morning assembly was uber funny. So yes, there was this mouse at the lower sec area. The sec ones started jumping and screaming la. It was so hilarious. lolol. Then the mouse ran to my class' lane. Okay, so I bascially freaked out and ran away. Hahaha. I must admit I'm really scared. The mouse was just about 3 feet ahead of me. And that was the first time in my life I've encountered with a real mouse. lololol. And those who knows me well know that I ger scared even at a little bug. Haha.

Then there was the Emergency Exercise which I really don't enjoy it. The sun sucked. Reminds me of training, when the sun seriously makes my eyes feel so effing terrible. Then later at the hall, i dozed off.

Wednesday after assembly, our class, together with 3b and 4j stayed back to do survey. lolol. Gracilia and I came out with stupid answers. And Silvia, who kept asking me how to do those questions, didn't realise that one of the question is asking for our gender I supposed. So she asked me what I put, and I stared back and started laughing like shit. lololol.

English Paper One today was easier than Hcl one. The zuowen was damn hard la. Oh. And the class must finally admit that I have extraodinary powers. =D I GUESSED OUT THE TITLE FOR SI HAN CORRECTLY! lolol. So it's like this. I kept telling them that the si han will be on handphones. Then some of them looked at me like I'm some retard. Then some thought that some teacher leaked it out to me. Wahaha. So when the paper was given out, I flipped the page, read the question on si han, saw that it's on handphones, I started laughing to myself. Hahaha. And I don't think this is just coincidental la. Because it's not just the first time already. Neither is it the second, third, fourth or fifth times. lolol. Trust me. =D I rock in this kinda things. Wahaha.

Anyway, still, zuowen SUCKS. I left only 40 mins for it. Not because I took very long writting my si han, but because I spent a hell lot of time thinking what to write for zuowen. Uh, crap. I'm sure i wrote out of point. My 46/60 hope had been so terribly dashed man. And I guess the zuowen sort of affected my si han as well. Because while doing my si han, which wasn't really hard as it's on handphones, half of my mind was thinking about zuowen. So yes. I really wasn't concentrating at all. And that's enough to ruin everything.

Shall hope for the best for Paper Two tomorrow. Hope that Paper Two for Hcl can be easier. Yes, HOPEEEEEEEE.

No comments: